You have no items to compare.
- 1cm markings across each slice for precise needle placement.
- Flexible grid material conforms closely to the patient's anatomy for accurate imaging.
- Disposable grid prevents cross-contamination.
- Tape strips assure non-slip positioning.
- Fast, accurate pinpointing of area of concern saves time and money.
- Radio opaque grid yields a readily identifiable dot pattern on each CT image.
- Porous grid allows accurate marking of area with felt-tip or marking pen.
The 1cm markings across each slice become a readily identifiable dot pattern that assists in precise needle placement. The flexible grid can be shaped around the patient's anatomy for accurate imaging. Grid is held in place by self-stick, medical grade adhesive strips. Because the grid is porous, you can use a felt-tip pen to mark the patient without removing Fast Find Grid. Includes highly-detailed instructions for use.