DRYVIEW MAMMOGRAPHY LASER IMAGING FILM
Requires the DRYVIEW 8900 to be equipped with the mammography software upgrade.
- Compatible with Dryview 8900, 68xx, 6950, 5950
- Lifetime (100+ years) film archivability
- Printed film images with up to 3.6 D-max
- Available in 8 x 10-in. (20 x 25 cm) and 10 x 12-in. (25 x 30 cm) sizes
- Daylight-load film cartridges
- 500 sheets/case
- AIQC System-matched with the DRYVIEW 8900 Laser Imager
Maximum film density of 3.3 when used with DRYVIEW 8900*
*Higher maximum density with the optional digital mammography printing upgrade, for the DRYVIEW 8900 laser imager
Storage and Handling of Film
DRYVIEW Film must be stored in a cool, dry place (41°F/5°C to 77°F/25°C) and protected from radiation and chemistry fumes in
order to achieve consistent results up to the expiration date indicated on the film package.
Tests under American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and ISO methods indicate DRYVIEW Film is archivable for 100+ years when stored at ANSI recommended temperatures (maximum 77°F/25°C) far exceeding requirements for oncology and pediatric applications.
- Additional Information
Item Number 808 4485 Warranty N/A Special Price $793.00 International Shipping Yes