The Econo Echocardiography table is based on the same platform as the Echo Pro. It has the same ergonomic features, keeping the safety of the sonographer in mind. To make it a more cost-effective alternative, it is offered without Trendelenburg positioning or the central floor-locking system.
The barrier between sonographer and patient is eliminated with the Econo Echocardiography Table, featuring an ergonomic design, which helps prevent musculoskeletal injury.
With the capability to release and return from either side of the table, the cardiac cushion drops down to reveal the industry’s largest scanning cutout providing open access to the patient’s left thorax area for an unobstructed, apical approach.
The Econo Echocardiography Table has many optional items to further improve sonographer comfort and safety. Choose what best suit your department’s specific needs. Side rails for closer patient access, an articulating scanning arm board, adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees and a headrest for easier thyroid and carotid access are all available.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5" w x 15.75" l
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height and Fowler positioning
- Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Upper Extremity Arterial*
- Renal Transplant
- Stress Echo
- Upper Extremity Venous*
- Renal Artery
- Abdominal Doppler
- Transesophogeal Echo
*Requires optional vascular arm board.
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
- Additional Information
Item Number 058-701 Warranty 2 year Special Price $4,964.00 International Shipping No