The Econo Ultrasound Table is designed on the same platform as the Ultra Pro with similar features and functions. To make it a more cost-effective alternative it is offered without Trendelenburg positioning or central floor-locking system.
The same ergonomics have been incorporated into the design of the Econo Ultrasound Table, making it easy for a sonographer to achieve quality images without discomfort to the patient or sonographer.
Motorized height and Fowler positioning which accommodates natural body extension and sitting position, a height range as low as 23" to allow wheelchair transfers and a hand controller are just some of the features that make the imaging experience easy with the Econo Ultrasound Table.
The Econo Table can be customized to suit your department needs with an assortment of table options. Flush-mounted side rails enable closer patient access without sonographer contortion. An articulating scanning arm board, adjustable from 0-130 degrees and a headrest that drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid studies are just some of the items which can be added to the table.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Drop-down, contoured leg section
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height and Fowler positioning
- Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Durable hand controller activates table positions
- Allows seated or standing work positions
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
- DVT/Lower Extremity Venous*
- Upper Extremity Arterial**
- Renal Transplant
- Lower Extremity Arterial
- Renal Artery
- Abdominal Doppler
- Transesophogeal Echo
- Additional Information
Item Number 058-726 Warranty 2 year Special Price $4,964.00 International Shipping No