Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month (MUAM) is held annually in October to increase awareness of diagnostic medical sonography and the role sonographers play in healthcare. Many organizations join the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography in promoting MUAM, including the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, the American Society of Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Credentialing International, and the Society for Vascular Ultrasound.
The 2022 theme is "Sonography - Finding Answers Within". Z&Z Medical is proud to support Sonographers and Celebrate the impact sonographers have on the lives of their patients. We carry a wide array of Ultrasound supplies, accessories, chairs, and tables to support the work they day.
SONO Disinfecting Wipes are trusted by hospitals, medical professionals, gyms and schools to clean equipment and surfaces that have been exposed to some of the worst germs on the planet. Sono Wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria and over 47 pathogens.
- Medical equipment such as CPAP machines and nebulizers should be disinfected monthly to prevent germ build-up.
- Desktop and laptop computers are prone to collect germs on keyboards, touchpads and mice. These devices should be wiped at least monthly to minimize bacteria.
- Cell phones, tablets and video game devices should also be disinfected regularly. Be sure to allow them to completely dry before use to ensure all germs are killed.
- Home phones, stereo systems and thermostats should be wiped at least monthly to prevent the risk of spreading viruses.
- Automotive surfaces including the steering wheel, radio, door handles and shifter are areas commonly overlooked, but need to be disinfected.
The EPA has approved SONO Ultrasound Wipes as a way to fight COVID-19.
Visit our website today to order your stock today!