The unique shape of the Mini CPAP Pillow does not interfere with the placement of the CPAP mask.
This pillow helps CPAP users feel more comfortable using their equipment and helps to prevent mask leaks and soreness.
Sleep apnea refers to a temporary cessation of breath during sleep. Patients with sleep apnea often report chronic headaches, drowsiness, memory lapses, and dysfunction during daily activities.
Sleep apnea occurs when a patient's airwaybecomes blocked during sleep by relaxed throat muscles, excess weight, enlarged tonsils, or a very small throat.
There is no known cure for sleep apnea, but it is highly treatable with CPAP.
Pain Solution Back, Headaches, Neck, Shoulder Care Instructions
Hand Washing and Drying:
- Soak in warm water using mild detergent.
- Continue to press or flush water through until clean.
- Press out any excess water.
- Rinse in clear water removing detergent and soil.
- Press out excess water and drip dry flat. Do not hang or filling will settle.
- Refluff when thoroughly dry (punching on diagonals).
Material Pillow: Fiber, Case: Cotton Dimensions 13"x9"x4"
- Additional Information
Item Number FIB-278-WH Warranty 1 year for Manufacturer Defects Special Price $37.42 International Shipping Yes