Versatile and intuitive, the new OTC15-T System delivers enhanced patient comfort and optimized workflow. Precisely designed to withstand high-volume throughput in hospital radiology departments, medical imaging centers and large orthopedic facilities with the need to perform a broad range of radiographic studies. Its overhead horizontal and transverse tracks provide technologists with limitless imaging procedure capability, including cross-table laterals and other challenging views.
The system embraces operational efficiency through a technologist-friendly touch screen console, ergonomically designed user controls, auto-tracking to the image receptor, and an industry leading patient weight capacity of up to 800 lbs. Built to last, durable components guarantee many years of continuous imaging satisfaction, along with peace of mind.
Key benefits of the Del Medical OTC15T include:
- Vertical Auto-Tracking capability
- Large, 8.4 inch LCD touch screen display
- Electromagnetic brake system for telescopic lift and transverse track
- Available with manual or automatic collimator
- Quiet elevating table with industry leading 800lb patient load capacity
- Reliable wall stand with electric “Fail Safe” locks and ergonomic swivel handgrip