If you are thinking of upgrading to digital radiography, consider the DelWorks F-Series DR -- the easy and affordable way to upgrade an existing general radiographic room to digital. Upgrading to digital radiography will streamline the imaging process in any facility allowing you to diagnose quickly and efficiently.
• Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm's latest image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post processing.
• Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
• Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
• Double click full-screen zoom
• PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
• Dose tracking and management tools
• Customizable menus help simplify dose-saving techniques.
• Exposure Index (EI) and Deviation Index (DI) guides and tracks deviation from preferred exposure conditions for each exam.
• EI and DI values can be sent in DICOM headers, allowing low dose initiative monitoring.
See more, click less
• Multi-Accession opens multiple studies with separate accessions for the same patient in one acquisition screen.
• Auto trimming simplifies offset imaging by automatically detecting the exposure area.
• The true sized cropped image is sent to PACS, for optimal image display size at both workstations.
• Region of Interest (ROI) image adjustment — unique 2-point ROI function that reprocesses images instantly based on user-selected points of interest.
• Image Stitching (optional) for DR and CR automatically combines multiple adjoining images into a single long length image for scoliosis and long leg studies.