Avoid the $80,000 oops!
You just purchased a top-of-the-line Digital Radiography system and now you need to take weight-bearing x-rays of feet (AP view). The manufacturer says a patient can stand on the panel - but if it breaks, you're the one who has to pay to have it fixed or replaced. Ouch!
The unique design of the DR Panel Protector provides an easy way to take weight-bearing x-rays of feet (AP view). The unit is simply placed over the DR panel which is first positioned on the floor. Patients step onto the DR Panel Protector with as much weight as needed to get the desired image.
The DR Panel Protector is designed to work with GE Discovery XR 650, GE AMX 700 and GE Flashpad.
- The face plate is made of unbreakable polycarbonate designed to support patients weighing up to 500 pounds(can be upgraded to 750# capacity)
- The face plate is x-ray lucent, allowing the x-rays to pass through the DR Panel Protector with no significant absorption or scattering
- Achieve optimal positioning for weight-bearing AP foot images, while keeping the patient's foot close to the target image platform, ensuring high-quality images with no significant magnification
- The non-slip rubber floor grips keep the DR Panel Protector from slipping on a hard floor
- The Panel Protector frame is notched to accommodate the cable connection from the digital DR panel to the host system Easy to keep clean, the DR Panel Protector is made from germ-resistant nonporous polyethylene, polycarbonate, and stainless steel
Inside Dimensions of the protector are 19" W x 23.7" L. This protector is specifically designed to contain the GE Flash Pad detector.
- Additional Information
Item Number 5947 Warranty 1 year Special Price $1,116.00 International Shipping No