The Echo/Vasc Pro™ Vascular Echocardiography Table is the logical choice for performing vascular scanning and echocardiography. It is designed with many features that help obtain the best quality image and keep the sonographer safe from injury.
The Echo/Vasc Pro features 30 degree reverse Trendelenburg positioning, ideal for expanding lower extremity veins for maximum vessel dilation. The NEW adjustable foot support provides the sonographer comfortable access to a patient’s calves without crouching. When not in use, the foot support stores beneath the table allowing clear access to the tabletop. Body straps stabilize the patient and ensure safety throughout the entire procedure. The design also includes a cardiac drop-down cushion, with the ability to release and return from either side of the table, providing ample scanning access for an unobstructed apical approach.
As with all Biodex ultrasound tables the Echo/Vasc Pro features Fowler positioning to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide and shift, optional side rails for easy access to the patient, an optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees and soft antimicrobial vinyl upholstery.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5" w x 15.75" l
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30 degrees
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- NEW adjustable foot support provides sonographer with comfortable access to patients of various heights
- Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Stress Echo
- Transesophogeal Echo
- Venous Mapping and Doppler (DVT)
- Venous Reflux
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Ablation
- Arterial Scan/Doppler (PAD)
- Venous Access Placement and Assessment*
- Renal Transplant
- Carotid Duplex
- Renal Artery
*Requires optional vascular arm board.
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
- Additional Information
Item Number 058-702 Warranty 2 year Condition New Special Price $8,155.00 International Shipping No