L&D rooms, ICU and NICU benefit from the quiet, countertop DC250 blanket warmers. The patient-friendly design allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. Place more emphasis on comfort, care and patient safety with the relaxing, blue lights inside the warmers that soften the patient’s room.
The Designer Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet.
Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery. And, with the absence of lint-clogged fans, these units are safe and easy to maintain.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber and heated shelves to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: The hands-free, push button door is designed to make loading easier when carrying an armful of blankets.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Mix and Match: Pair with a Designer Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system. Stacks with DC250 blanket and fluid warmers and with DC350 blanket warmers.
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart
- Capacity: 4-6 blankets
- Interior size: 2.5 ft3 (.07 m3)
- Size: 21.9 in (55.7 cm) H; 18.5 in (47 cm) W; 24.8 in (63 cm) D
- Additional Information
Item Number DC250 Warranty 1 year Special Price $3,042.00 International Shipping No