The countertop DC350 blanket warmers are quiet with no moving parts, which makes the unit great for labor and delivery rooms, ICU and NICU. The patient-friendly design of the DC350 allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. Place more emphasis on comfort and care with the relaxing, blue lights inside the warmers that soften the patient’s room.
The DC350 blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet.
Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery. And, with the absence of lint-clogged fans, these units are safe and easy to maintain.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber and heated shelves to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: The hands-free, push button door is designed to make loading easier when carrying an armful of blankets.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Mix and Match: Pair with a Designer Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system. The DC350 stacks with up to two DC250 blanket warmers.
- Capacity: 10-12 blankets
- Interior size: 3.5 ft3 (.1 m3)
- Size: 27.9 in (71 cm) H; 18.5 in (47.1 cm) W; 24.8 in (63 cm) D
- Additional Information
Item Number DC350 Warranty 1 year Special Price $3,995.00 International Shipping No