- Fits mattresses up to 12.5” thick (high)
- Handle height: 20.5" (from base of mattress)
- 9” wide handle with non-slip grip
- Fits any size home style bed
- All steel tubing with wooden bed board base
- Bed rail weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Bed rail assembles easily, no tools required
- Made in the USA
The Freedom Grip® Bed Rail
A bed rail is helpful for the elderly or disabled who want to live more independently, and get in and out of bed more safely and with less difficulty. The Freedom Grip Bed Rail is an economical bed rail choice for anyone with an average height mattress.
Freedom Grip Bed Rail Benefits
- Helps you get in and out of bed more easily
- Helps you reposition yourself in bed
- Reminds you of edge of bed
- Helps transfer to bedside commode or wheelchair
- Helps you stay independent
Who Needs the Freedom Grip Bed Rail?
Bed rails help those with trouble moving in bed, and getting in and out of bed, those at risk of falling, stroke and Parkinson's patients, those with severe back pain or arthritis, or recovering from surgery can benefit from the use of a bed rail.
Bed Rail Assembly
The Freedom Grip® bed rail is easy to assemble and install. Just snap the ends of the handle into the receiving tubes of the base board and click until you hear the snap locks move into place.
Then slide the bed rail between your mattress and box spring so it will be located where your abdomen is if you are lying in bed.
These directions are meant for information only. Please follow the directions that come with your Freedom Grip® bed rail carefully.
- Additional Information
Item Number 501 Warranty No Special Price $55.95 International Shipping No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $80.00
Special Price $63.50