- Adjustable height handle fits mattresses 9" - 16" thick (high)
- Adjusts by 1" from 21.5" - 24.5" high (from base of mattress)
- 9" wide (long) handle with cushioned non-slip cover
- Fits any sized home style bed
- All steel tubing with wooden board base
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- Made in the USA
Freedom Grip Plus Adult Bed Rail
Our most popular adult bed rail, the Freedom Grip Plus® adjustable height bed rail is great for thick pillow-top mattresses. The Freedom Grip Plus has a comfortable, cushioned grip. It will help you get in and out of bed comfortably, while reducing the risk of falls. The Freedom Grip Plus also serves as a reminder of where the edge of the bed is, and is useful in helping you turn over, reposition, and sit up in bed.
The Freedom Grip® Plus Bed Rail by Mobility Transfer Systems (MTS) is a high quality US made product. It comes direct to you from MTS Medical Supply with fast, reliable delivery.
Benefits of the Freedom Grip Plus® Adult Bed Rail
- Makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Assists in moving in bed
- Helps keep you from falling out of bed
- Reduces risk of falling
- Helps those with back pain
- Aids transfer to wheelchair or bedside commode
- Helps maintain your independence
Who Should Have a Freedom Grip Plus® Bed Rail?
The Freedom Grip Plus® is helpful for those with difficulty moving in bed, and getting in and out of bed, and those at risk of falling. Stroke and Parkinson’s patients, those with severe back pain or arthritis, and those recovering from surgery, the elderly, frail and disabled can all benefit from the assistance of bed rails.
How to the Assemble Freedom Grip Plus® Adult Bed Rail
Installing Freedom Grip Plus® Bed Rails couldn't be easier. Take the handle and bed board out of the box. Slide the bed board between the mattress and the box spring about 1/3 of the way down the bed. An adult bed rail should be located approximately where your abdomen is when you're lying down in bed.
Attach the handle to the bed board by fitting the handle tube ends into the receiving tubes attached to the board and press down until you hear a click. Adjust the height of your adult bed rail to suit your mattress (and your preference) by pressing in on both buttons located on the handle.
- Additional Information
Item Number 502 Warranty No Special Price $63.50 International Shipping No