FDR D-EVO provides light, portable detectors that can quickly turn your x-ray room into a DR room with incredible versatility, allowing you to perform table and free cassette-based exams with ease. There’s also no need to re-work your existing equipment because FDR D-EVO fits existing standard Buckys and holders.
• Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm's latest image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post processing.
• Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
• Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
• Double click full-screen zoom
• PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
• Dose tracking and management tools
• Customizable menus help simplify dose-saving techniques.
• Exposure Index (EI) and Deviation Index (DI) guides and tracks deviation from preferred exposure conditions for each exam.
• EI and DI values can be sent in DICOM headers, allowing low dose initiative monitoring.
See more, click less
• Multi-Accession opens multiple studies with separate accessions for the same patient in one acquisition screen.
• Auto trimming simplifies offset imaging by automatically detecting the exposure area.
• The true sized cropped image is sent to PACS, for optimal image display size at both workstations.
• Region of Interest (ROI) image adjustment — unique 2-point ROI function that reprocesses images instantly based on user-selected points of interest.
• Image Stitching (optional) for DR and CR automatically combines multiple adjoining images into a single long length image for scoliosis and long leg studies.