InTENSity Twin Stim IV
The InTENSity™ Twin Stim IV is the newest standard in portable, multifunction electrotherapy offering patients two modalities in one user-friendly, ergonomic design - Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES).
Equipped with pre-set body part specific settings as well as a customizable option, the InTENSity™ Twin Stim IV intuitively guides the patient step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment throughout the healing cycle. In addition, patients can modify treatment time, pulse rate and duration (width), cycling time, and contraction/relaxation/ramp times.
The NMES setting sends gentle electrical pulses in a contraction and relaxation rhythm to help relieve muscle spasms, re-educate muscles, and help prevent muscle atrophy.
The wide-ranging capability of the InTENSity™ Twin Stim IV is perfect for those patients with multiple electrotherapy needs. With the powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery, this portable device can be used at home, at work or on the go.
- 2 channels of independent stimulation output
- Extensive range of programs with manual customize settings and body-part specific settings (neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, foot) — 18 TENS and 18 NMES (total of 36 programs)
- Electrode load indicator
- 4 stimulation modes for TENS: Continuous, Pulse Width Modulation, Pulse Rate Modulation, Combo Modulation (pulse rate and width modulation)
- Synchronous mode for NMES with adjustable pulse amplitude, pulse frequency, and contraction/relaxation time parameters
- Preset and adjustable treatment time
- Compliance meter - store up to 90 sets of treatment records and total treatment time of 100 hours
- User-friendly, sleek design
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB/wall charger and LED charging indicator light
- Easy-to-read large LCD display and convenient easy-to-use controls
- Full kit includes device, 4 pack of InTENSity™ electrodes, pair of lead wires, lithium ion battery, wall/USB charger, belt clip, instruction manual, quick start guide and carrying case
- 1 year warranty
- HCPCS* Code: E0730 for TENS unit, E0745 for NMES unit, A4595 for supplies
- Additional Information
Item Number DI2717 Warranty 1 year Special Price $69.95 International Shipping Yes