Fast, Gentle and Secure Positioning for Pediatric X-Ray Imaging
The Pedia-Poser provides fast, gentle, and secure immobilization of infants through 4-year olds for X-ray imaging. The patient is secured only once: the chair rotates, quickly positioning for different views. This simple, reliable product is the child-friendly solution for pediatric positioning.
- Patient immobilization is done gently but securely.
- The patient is secured only once: the chair rotates, positioning for different views.
- Keeps patient as close to the film as possible to ensure high quality images.
- Cassette holder included, or may be used with upright bucky.
- Adjustable back and head-tilt support fits patients of all sizes.
- Critical chair components are x-ray lucent for excellent x-ray contrast.
- Made of germ-resistant, easy-to-clean nonporous polyethylene.
- High-quality lockable casters provide mobility and stability.
- Simple, reliable, and virtually indestructible.
Pediatric X-Ray Positioning for Toddlers
The bench seat is used with children ranging in size from toddlers up to small 4 year olds. The seat can be placed in one of two seat slots depending on the height of the child. The chair back adjusts to the height of the child. The non-stretchy Velcro straps are used with the stronger toddlers to secure their arms in the desired pose. The padded chin strap is used to achieve the desired head tilt.
The radiology technologist has full control over the adjustments of the chair for patient comfort and imaging quality. The toddler configuration allows the patient’s head to fit comfortably into the headrest while still allowing the chin to be slightly elevated.
Pediatric X-Ray Positioning for Infants
The infant saddle seat is used for infants through about 8 month olds. Soft stretchy Velcro straps are used to secure the arms in the desired pose. The chin strap is also used to support the head and neck.
- Views: AP, Lateral, Oblique
- C-Spine, Chest, Abdominal, Magnified Airway, Soft Tissue Neck
- Critical components are X-ray lucent for excellent image contrast
- Easy to keep clean, germ-resistant, non-porous polyethylene construction
- Simple and virtually indestructable
- Additional Information
Item Number 243001 Warranty 1 year Condition New Special Price $3,915.00 International Shipping Yes