Erect, connect, fill, and there you go - simply brilliant. The perfect choice for film throughput and reduced chemical consumption.
ECOMAX means “plug & process”. It is the ingeniously simple tabletop processor.
All processing parameters influencing image quality are factory set to optimal values. This reduces operator error. Just plug in the new processor, fill it with chemicals and the ECOMAX is ready for operation. Simply ingenious.
Not only is the outer design of the ECOMAX unique, all technical innovations have only one aim: “Optimal Image Quality”. This includes the roller rack design and the reshaped chemical tanks.
The ECO in ECOMAX is not a coincidence. The small developer and fixer tanks reduce oxidation of large quantitiesof chemicals. This helps to save money and is good for the environment.
The ECOMAX comes complete with all accessories. Processor functions like anti-crystallisation, anti-oxidation and the permanent circulation of the chemistry are included, too. Thus the ECOMAX stays operational in stand-by and ensures consistently good image quality.
• Easy operation
• Microprocessor controlled
• Dosage of replenishment based on integrated film surface measurement
• Anti-oxidation- and anti-crystallisation programs
• Saves chemicals – protects the environment
Dimensions (L/W/H): (34.7" x 26.4" x 17")
- Additional Information
Item Number ECOMAX Warranty 2 year parts warranty Condition New Special Price $3,995.00 International Shipping Yes
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Processor, Great support, Fantastic Price.
- Great Processor, Great Support, Fantastic Price. I purchased this processor 2 months ago. I don't have a huge volume of films and I had a lot of questions that Z&Z were nice and thorough when answering. I couldn't believe I could get a processor that was this easy to use for such a great price. When setting up the machine the on-line help with the set up was extremely helpful. I also heard from a friend that Z&Z had great chemicals for the machine and they have lasted twice as long as the chemicals I was using.