The unique design of the Two Step Positioning Platform allows for efficient and accurate x-rays of feet, ankles, and the lower leg (lateral-medial, medial-lateral, or anterior-posterior). The platform is used to place the patient in the optimal position for easily obtaining the highest quality weight bearing and nonweight bearing X-ray images. This positioning platform is also designed with safety grab bars to provide stability for patients both young and old.
- Keeps patient as close to the receptor as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three receptor placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Provides easy positioning for weight bearing poses
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette
- Easily portable with built in rollers and grab bars
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ resistant, nonporous polyethylene
- Simple, reliable, and virtually indestructible
- Ships Fully Assembled
Dimensions: Top Platform Height 15 ½ inches, Width - 19 ½ inches, Length - 17 inches, Handle height 51 inches
3rd Step Option - Raises platform height to 24 inches.
- Additional Information
Item Number 24302- Warranty 1 year Special Price $2,734.00 International Shipping Yes