The unique design of the Two Step Positioning Platform allows for efficient and accurate x-rays of feet, ankles, and the lower leg (lateral-medial, medial-lateral, or anterior-posterior). The platform is used to place the patient in the optimal position for easily obtaining the highest quality weight bearing and nonweight bearing X-ray images. This positioning platform is also designed with safety grab bars to provide stability for patients both young and old.
- Keeps patient as close to the receptor as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three receptor placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Provides easy positioning for weight bearing poses
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette
- Easily portable with built in rollers and grab bars
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ resistant, nonporous polyethylene
- Simple, reliable, and virtually indestructible
- Ships Fully Assembled
Dimensions: Top Platform Height 15 ½ inches, Width - 19 ½ inches, Length - 17 inches, Handle height 51 inches
3rd Step Option - Raises platform height to 24 inches.
Free Shipping is for commercial, dock to dock service only. Additional charges will apply to residential addresses, lift gate delivery, inside delivery, scheduled delivery and limited access deliveries.
- Additional Information
Item Number 24302- Warranty 1 year Condition New Special Price $2,686.00 International Shipping Yes