Whole Body Phantom Kyoto Kagaku PBU-50
Use for X-Ray training, disarticulates into 10 phantoms
The Whole body phantom PBU-50 is a life-size, full body anthropomorphic phantom with a state-of-the-art synthetic skeleton, lungs, liver, mediastinum and kidneys embedded in Kyoto Kagaku original soft tissue substitute. Movable joints allow basic positioning for plain X-ray and training/research applications can be enriched by disassembling the phantom into 10 individual parts (head, limbs and trunk). There are no metal parts or liquid structures. Available in Semi-transparent. Radiology absorption approximate to human body. Manufactured with Urethane base resin for soft tissues and organs. Epoxy base resin for synthetic bones. Epoxy, urethane and carbon fiber for joint attachments. Polycarbonate screws.
Patient positioning: Right shoulder rotates sideways, abducting to a horizontal position. Left shoulder rotates forward, up to a horizontal position. Elbows bend inward to approx. 90 degrees. Hip joints rotate forward up to 90 degrees, then rotate outward up to 45 degrees, respectively.
Knees bend to approx. 90 degrees.
- The phantom can be held in the supine frog leg position
- The limbs and head are detachable at joints and neck for wider applications.
- The head supporter facilitates various head positions.
- Life size synthetic skeleton
- Hands and feet with bone trabeculae
- Lungs with pulmonary vessels
- Mediastinal space
- 1 whole body phantom PBU-50 (separable into 10 parts), synthetic bones, pulmonary vessels, mediastinal space, liver, kidneys are embedded
- 1 head supporter
- 1 set of replacement joint connectors and screws (1 piece for each)
- 1 flat head screwdriver
- 1 set of sample x-ray films
Phantom size: approx. 165 cm height, 65 inches
Phantom weight: approx. 50 kg, 110 lbs
Width of chest at thickest spot: 24 cm, 9.5 in
Width of chest at thickest spot + arms: 49 cm, 19 in
Thickness of chest front to back: 19 cm, 7.5 in
Storage Temperature Range: 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Avoid Storing in Direct Sunlight or High Humidity