The US Pro 2000™ offers professional strength 1 MHz ultrasound in a portable package. The device is strong and durable with three intensity settings. Heated soundhead and preset protocols. Complete with carrying case, ultrasound gel and AC adaptor. Perfect for use in the clinical or home care environment.
• Therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat to effected area
• Device must be used with ultrasound gel to conduct the wave energy to the skin
• Three intensity settings - low/medium/high
• Comes complete with ultrasound, AC adaptor, carrying case, ultrasound gel and instruction manual
• Six month warranty on unit
:• Power Source: AC adaptor
• Output Frequency: 1.0 MHz
• Temporal Maximum Power: 9.6 W, 1.2 w/cm2 on high setting
• Output Intensity: Low 0.8 w/cm2, Medium 1 w/cm2 and High 1.2 w/cm2
• Duty Cycle: Low 30%, Medium 40%, High 50%
• Output Mode: Pulse
• Timer Setting: 5, 10 and 15 minutes
How Does Ultrasound Therapy Work?
Ultrasound therapy is a method of stimulating the tissue beneath the skin’s surface by using very high frequency sound waves. Ultrasound therapy is applied by using a round-headed wand or probe that is in direct contact with the patient’s skin using a ultrasound gel. This physical stimulation enhances the healing process from the increase in blood flow to the effected area and is often used to treat musculoskeletal injuries.
- Additional Information
Item Number DU3035 Warranty 1 year Condition New Special Price $149.95 International Shipping Yes