Use the floor-standing DC750 blanket warmers in the operating room or labor and delivery rooms to keep patients warm through the entire procedure. The patient-friendly design allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. Stack with a DC400 blanket warmer for additional capacity.
The Designer Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet.
Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery. And, with the absence of lint-clogged fans, these units are safe and easy to maintain.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber and heated shelves to provide safe blanket warming.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Convenient: The hands-free, push button door is designed to make loading easier when carrying an armful of blankets.
- Mix and Match: Pair with a Designer Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system. Stacks with DC400 fluid and blanket warmers.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Capacity: 20-25 blankets
- Interior size: 7.5 ft3 (.21 m3)
- Size: 34.9 in (88.7 cm) H; 24 in (64 cm) W; 27 in (68.6 cm) D
- Additional Information
Item Number DC750 Warranty 1 year Special Price $4,445.00 International Shipping No