First responders around the country are adding the Check HealthCare Blanket Warmer to their equipment list for use on trauma victims, especially those suffering from hypothermia. When plugged into the vehicle's 12v power outlet through a supplied 6' power cord, the Blanket Warmer will keep blankets at a consistent temperature indefinitelyalways ready for an emergency! The power cord has quick release connector so the blanket warmer is portable right on scene, keeping blankets warm until ready for use.
- Made of 1000 Denier Nylon with Dupont Thermoloft insulation
- 3 different sizes available.
- Thermostat controlled heating elements (top and bottom)
- Blanket Warmer interior maintains a safe, consistent temperature
- 4.5 Amps power consumption
- Weight: 3 - 4.3 lbs
- 6' 12v Power cord with quick release connector
- Requires 110v AC power supply for indoor use (sold separately, UL listed)
Med-Blanket-XW (holds 4-5 Blankets)
- Internal Dimensions: 20"w x 20"l x 8.5"h
- This bag is commonly used in Health Care Facilities or Hospitals
This is a replacement bag only, does not include power cord or heating element.
Do not stack any items on top of any Hotbag blanket warmer. Overheating can occur.
- Additional Information
Item Number MED-BLANKET -XWR Warranty 1 year Special Price $142.00 International Shipping No