The Konica Minolta HS1 Portable Ultrasound
The Best in class for MSK Ultrasound.
The HS1 Advanced Portable Ultrasound
- Delivers superior image quality
- The Konica Minolta HS1 uses an exclusive needle visualization software feature that highlights the needle in blue, really making it pop.
- With enhanced signal penetration, increased color flow sensitivity and high-quality image resolution.
- The HS1 is capable of detailed tissue differentiation and detecting structures as small as several hundred microns.
- Great Vascular Imaging for Carotid with easy to use IMT auto measurement and reporting
KEY FEATURES of the HS1 Portable Ultrasound
- Portable and Compact
- Swivel 15” anti-glare monitor
- Lightweight ergonomic Probes
- Intuitive and easy to learn
- Intuitive Workflow
- Simplified console – With Large Key buttons and knobs
- Touch Screen with customizable on-screen workflow
- Customize to your specific personal use.
- Wireless Connectivity
FEATURES THAT MAKE THE HS1 STAND OUT IN THE CROWD
Simple Needle Visualization Using an advanced algorithm with both in-plane and out-of-plane methods to improve needle visibility, especially in steep angles. What makes this needle visualization so unique is that the software actually highlights the needle in blue to make it much easier to visualize.
In conjunction with beam-steering technology, the HS1 incorporates an advanced algorithm that utilizes both the in-plane and out-of-plane methods to improve needle visibility, especially in steep angle approaches. The resulting clarity of the needle enables increased accuracy in needle placement, making the portable system an ideal solution for pain management guided injections.
Rheumatology Reporting Package The RA protocol is a software feature that puts that graphically shows the workflow through a hand image adding a thumbnail image of each scan taken. This feature can be customized to meet your own specific RA scanning protocol. **Add the footswitch and you can rapidly move through the exam without taking your hands from the probe.
Remote Assist Get help when you need it most to help troubleshoot the system, optimize an image, or receive additional follow-up applications training.
Warranty The HS1 comes with a five (5) year manufacturer’s warranty.