High-exposure procedures call for the ultimate radiation protection for your hands and wrists. Our 12" long Radiation Attenuating Gloves surround your hands in superior protection from direct and scattered secondary radiation emitted during fluoroscopic procedures. We designed these leaded gloves with the greatest dexterity, sensitivity, and comfort for the user. Thin fingertips mold to your hands and increase tactile sensitivity, plus there's a lot more to love about these protective surgery gloves:
- Anatomically-correct curved fingers reduce hand fatigue.
- A soft, powder-free finish lends softness to the interior without irritating the skin.
- Fingertip thickness cover 0.220mm (0.0088").
- Ethylene oxide or Sterrad® permits sterilization of the protective gloves up to three times before disposing them.
- Compared to similar products, these gloves attenuate up to 50 percent more direct beam radiation.
- Now available in lead and latex free
Natural rubber latex. Sizes 6-9 include half sizes (no 9.5 size is available). Specify size when ordering. Available only in color shown. Sold 5 pair per box.
Non-returnable if sterile package is opened.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure at the place indicated by the red line (just below the knuckles). You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
- Additional Information
Item Number 69874 / 67159 Warranty No Condition New Special Price $185.00 International Shipping Yes