The Vasc Pro™ Vascular Ultrasound Table is designed with ergonomics in mind. It addresses sonographer comfort and safety and proper patient positioning, virtually eliminating repetitive-strain injuries from vascular scanning.
Sonographer comfort and safety are accomplished through features such as the new adjustable foot support that accommodates patients of various heights, and optional side rails enabling close access to the patient without sonographer contortion.
Fowler positioning to 80 degrees, which accommodates natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift, an optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees locking every 10 degrees, the thick antimicrobial mattress and table adjustability all create a comfortable imaging experience for the patient.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30 degrees
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Improved foot support allows comfortable access to calves without crouching
- Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Venous Mapping and Doppler (DVT)
- Venous Reflux
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Ablation
- Arterial Scan/Doppler (PAD)
- Venous Access Placement and Assessment*
- Renal Transplant
- Carotid Duplex
- Renal Artery
*Requires optional vascular arm board.
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
- Additional Information
Item Number 058-732 Warranty 2 year Condition New Special Price $7,339.00 International Shipping No