The TENS 7000 To Go™ back pain relief system is a doctor recommended, over-the-counter (OTC) TENS device that provides prescription-strength pain relief associated with sore and aching muscles in the lower back. This easy-to-use device comes equipped with a conductive electrode support belt that transmits the current directly to the pain site. With five preset therapy modes, you can quickly customize your therapy and target your back pain.
• FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
• TENS technology stimulates body’s own natural pain killers.
• Simple-to-operate, portable device and support belt for targeted pain management.
• Device has five pre-set therapy modes allowing you to customize your therapy and target your pain.
• Comes complete with TENS 7000™ device, conductive electrode support belt, snap-on lead wire, a 9-volt battery and user manual
• One year warranty from date of purchase
• Channel: Dual channels
• Modes: Burst mode, normal mode, modulation mode, SD1 mode,
• Output: 0 - 80 mA (500 ohm)
• Treatment Time: 5 - 60 minutes or continuous mode
• Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1hz/step
• Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10μs/step
• Dimensions: 4” x 6.25” x 1” with out belt
• Device Weight: 0.33 lb. with battery and belt
• Power: Supply: 9-volt battery
• Warranty: One year warranty from date of purchase
- Additional Information
Item Number DT6070 Warranty 1 year Special Price No International Shipping Yes