Make a Difference Day 2022
Make a Difference Day is celebrated annually on the fourth Saturday of October, on October 22 this year. If you have ever wondered if your actions can make a difference, the answer is YES! National Make A Difference Day brings community service to a whole new level each year. Organizations join forces to make a difference, big or small. Millions of people have united in the common mission to improve the lives of others,
Making a difference can come in many forms so this day is wide open for participation!
- Volunteer in your community or for an organization with merit.
- Be a mentor. Help a youth or another professional to gain new skills.
- Make a donation to a charity with meaning to you.
- Say a kind word of support to someone who is struggling.
- Put your skills to work. Sometimes our hobbies can bring joy to others in ways we least expect it.
Do what you can to make a difference!
5 months ago1 view(s)