Posts tagged 'Technologist'

The Difference Between Radiologic Technologists and Radiologic Technicians

Radiologic technologists and technicians both work in the field of Radiology, but the training and responsibilities are very different. Both professions involve working with patients and performing an imaging procedure, but technologists have more education and take on more responsibilities than radiologic technicians do.

Radiologic Technologist

Radiologic technologists are expected to earn an Associate degree at a two-year program from an accredited educational institution. Many accredited programs require certain pre-requisite college classes to be completed before even applying to the radiology program. Technologists are licensed by the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.)  as well as licensed in the state in which they work

3 years ago
11 view(s)
Copyright © 2023-Z&Z Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.