3 Things You'll LOVE about our Closed Cell Sponges!
Welcome to our blog post on three things you'll love about Z&Z Medical's closed cell patient positioning foam sponges!
As a radiologic technologist, you know the importance of having the right supplies and equipment on hand to ensure the best possible positioning for your patients to get the best x-ray image. Patient positioning foam sponges are an essential tool in the radiology field, helping to support and position patients during exams and procedures.
At Z&Z Medical, we are proud to offer high-quality closed cell patient positioning foam sponges that are designed to meet the needs of radiologic technologists and their patients. Here are three things you'll love about our foam sponges:
- Artifact Free: Our foam sponges are made of closed cell foam that does NOT product artifacts during imaging
- Durability: Our foam sponges are designed to withstand the rigors of the radiology environment and are built to last.
- Cleanable: Our foam sponges come in a range of sizes and shapes are easy to clean with any medical grade disinfectant making them a versatile and essential tool in any medical practice.
We hope you will consider choosing Z&Z Medical's closed cell patient positioning foam sponges for your practice. We are confident that you will love the comfort, durability, and cleanability of these essential products.
NEW Lateral Decubitus Positioning Kit
The Lateral Decubitus Positioning Kit accommodates all size cassettes and works well with grid-protectors and cassette holders of all sizes. Place cassettes, imaging receptors and grids in a vertical position between the bolster pad and upright support to achieve perfect lateral decubitus examinations without cut-off! All thicknesses are accommodated by simply moving the bolster pad away from the support. The pad lifts the patient up into the imaging field for decubitus chest, abdomen, or even cross table lateral views. The support weighs only 7 ½ lbs and is easy to transport. Both parts are easy to clean with medical grade disinfectant or 10% bleach solution. Order yours today!
New Year – Perfect Time for New Sponges?
If you haven’t noticed already, Z&Z Medical is committed to working with X-Ray Imaging Facilities to offer the best products at the best prices. And when we had the opportunity to improve upon an industry standard and provide an even better product—we jumped at the opportunity! Not many suppliers can offer you a 100% Guarantee that you will LOVE our new Closed Cell Foam Positioners. They are Radiolucent, Artifact-Free and 100% Cleanable! Who could ask for anything more?
Z&Z Medical has an array of shapes and sizes to meet a wide range of imaging applications. PLUS they are in stock and ship in just 24 hours! These Innovative Closed Cell Sponges are Exclusive Products of Z&Z Medical. We are extremely proud to introduce these to the medical imaging community and are absolutely sure that once you try them, they will be your favorite sponges! Artifact-free, 100% Cleanable and Durable. These innovative Closed Cell Sponges are making a major impact in the technologist community and in every imaging department. Order your set today!
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Exclusive Closed Cell Sponges
Z&Z Medical’s Exclusive Closed Cell Sponges are made from a lightweight 100% radiolucent non-porous foam. These positioning sponges are entirely fluid resistant and easy to clean! They are also easy to disinfect with any hospital grade disinfectant and are extremely durable when compared to common open cell sponges on the market today! Our sponges feature a non-coated premium charcoal grey color and are the perfect solution for any positioning need! They can be used in MRI, CT, Nuc Med, Ultrasound and General X-Ray making them the number one option in positioning sponges. Below are some common frequently asked questions about our new closed cell sponges.
- Are there any special storage requirements for closed cell foam? No. Unlike non-coated foam that will change color with exposure to room light, closed cell foam is not affected by room light. We recommend that you store your sponges in a clean dry area when not in use to prolong the life of your sponges and to keep them clean.
- Are closed cell foam positioners easy to rip or tear?Unlike coated open cell foam positioners, closed cell foam is manufactured using a fine micro-cellular structure that is characterized by its firm feel. They have a much higher tensile and tear strength compared to the open cell foam positioners on the market today. Unlike coated foam products that have to be replaced if torn or punctured for infection control reasons, this does not apply to closed cell foam products as the crosslink polyethylene foam is non-porous and resistant to fluid even if punctured or torn.
- I’m worried about cleaning them since they are not coated. Should I be worried? No. Closed cell sponges do not need a protective coating. The foam itself is closed cell and non-porous, meaning it will not absorb any fluids unlike the un-coated open cell sponges that are on the market. The crosslink density of this foam is extremely high, and the surface can be easily cleaned & disinfected making them an excellent positioner for any imaging facility.
Have a question about closed cell sponges or want more information? Email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit our easy to use e-commerce website at www.zzmedical.com to see the many Closed Cell Sponges and kits that we now offer.
Featured Product: Closed Cell Sponges
Today’s featured product is Z&Z Medical’s Exclusive Closed Cell Sponges. They are perfect for positioning patients in MRI, CT, Nuc Med, Ultrasound, and General X-ray. They are cleanable and radiolucent! Two “must-have: properties for any positioning sponge. Foam Positioners are changing, and we’re proud to be leading the way!